This year’s SAP Concur Fusion EMEA will be taking place virtually. And whether you want more visibility into spend, tools to simplify processes, or tips to increase efficiency, it’s a virtual summit for you.
The SAP Concur Fusion EMEA Virtual Summit is an opportunity to hear from SAP Concur leaders and customers talking about our vision and purpose-driven approach to innovation, how we’re working with partners and customers to support you during this time and beyond, and our commitment to helping businesses run the best they can.
It will be taking place online 7 July 2020 between 13:00-17:15 BST (14:00-18:15 CEST) and will be free to attend.
Can’t make this date? If you register today, we’ll let you know as soon as the content is available on-demand for you to pick and choose from.
The summit is your chance to dip in and out of sessions you’re most interested in, expand your network and get answers to your questions. Perhaps most importantly, because it takes place virtually and is free to attend, it is a very cost- and time-efficient opportunity, no matter where you are.
As a previous attendee said:
“Fusion shows the road map of where we have been and where we are going by providing education, enhancements and networking with my peers and SAP Concur staff. I went to Fusion with a list of site improvements and education I was hoping to achieve. I achieved them all and more by attending Fusion.”
Here’s What to Expect When You Attend SAP Concur Fusion EMEA Virtual Summit
- We’ll kick off the event with a visionary keynote featuring the business and product highlights from SAP Concur President, Jim Lucier and a host of our regional leaders.
- Hear from our guest speaker, Oxford University’s Trust Fellow and author, Rachel Botsman, as she reveals why the currency of trust is at the core of the current crisis.
- Get a crash course in mindfulness in a 15-minute mindfulness break.
- Pop into the virtual exhibit hall where you can meet with our ecosystem of partners to find solutions to common challenges.
- Join a country spotlight chat to hear directly from SAP Concur regional leaders as they share their thoughts and insights to solving today's top business challenges.
Attending Live Sessions
There will be three breakout opportunities, with three sessions running concurrently, so you can choose the topics most relevant to you and your business. These live sessions will be subtitled or delivered in English, French, and German:
First set of breakout sessions:
- The Next Chapter: Ensuring Business Continuity: Join our team of experts as they share their thoughts on what the future holds for the global economy and practical advice for navigating the new norm.
- Tips and Tricks for SAP Concur Solutions: Discover the top tips and tricks for streamlining and enhancing your current travel and expense processes.
- Master the Art of Reporting: Develop your reporting skills by understanding how to leverage bursting, customization, and other reporting tools.
Second set of breakout sessions:
- Solving Spend Challenges in Times of Uncertainty: Discover how your peers have adapted to the challenges of today's world and the lessons they've learned along the way.
- Roadmap: SAP Concur Solutions: Get a sneak peek at what's in store for Concur Expense, Concur Travel, and Concur Invoice solutions.
- Maximising Your VAT Recovery: Learn best practices for reclaiming what your business is owed with confidence that you’re compliant with regulations set by local tax authorities.
Third set of breakout sessions:
- Reimagining the Travel Landscape: Hear what industry leaders have to say about reimagining the different parts of the travel industry, including sustainability, NDC and travel distribution.
- Cross Product Analytics and One-Inbox Approvals: See how SAP is creating a seamless, unified view of spend and approvals across multiple applications.
- Managing Fraud and Compliance: Control spend and improve cash flow by learning new ways to increase compliance and control fraud.
There are also a wide number of on-demand sessions for you to choose from and digest at your leisure so you can get more insight into the specific topics that are of interest to you.
Finally, the SAP Concur Fusion EMEA Virtual Summit will close with a social impact hour, which is a great opportunity to network with peers and make a direct impact on local communities and the environment.
As Chris Juneau, Chief Marketing Officer at SAP Concur says:
“Fusion is our biggest and most anticipated event of the year. To give our partners and customers the power to learn and connect from anywhere in the world takes this event to a new level.”
Register for SAP Concur Fusion EMEA Virtual Summit
Registration is now open - don’t miss your opportunity to book your spot.
Check out the detailed agenda with session descriptions on our website.